My best friend first introduced me to essential oils when she started using them to support the overall wellness of her family. Having worked for almost 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry, I always believed there is room for both traditional and holistic paths to achieve our best health. Thanks to my best friend's introduction, I have found ways to integrate oils into my daily routine, and my work, with many positive experiences to share!
My current favorite oils include:
- Balance: this is my daily morning starter, and a must-have when I'm feeling anxious, or unsettled.
- Deep Blue: I carry this with me in my purse and reach for it when I feel tension in my neck, random aches and pains, even headaches.
- Breathe: with a bottle on my nightstand, a bottle in my purse, and a bottle in my shower, this little gem is my go-to when I feel congested in my chest, or in my sinuses.
- Purify: I don't do a single load of laundry without the power of Purify, instead of chemical scents and cleaners.
- Bergamot: oh, Bergamot. I love you! Such a happy, upbeat blend.
- OnGuard: my favorite is the beadlets, and I swallow a few of these every time I start to feel a bug brewing.
And that just scratches the surface - TerraShield helps me feel strong and protected, Wild Orange makes me feel more alert and awake.
Click the link below to check out my Wellness Advocate website and learn more about the spectrum of oils available to integrate into your life.
To replace chemical cleaning products, to enhance health and wellness, or to simply add a layer of calm to your routine, there is something for everyone!